Next up, I took the plunge and started on the Jan Stawasz Mega Doily. Originally, I was going with Antique Blue Medium, but went with Country Turquoise Medium instead. Gorgeous and a much better choice. I may use another shade for contrast.
If the first round is any indication, this is going to be a long project. After three false starts, I finally completed it with no incorrect joins, missing rings, or knots in the core thread. Round Two took two attempts also. Good thing I bought a lot of thread from Handy Hands last week.
Well, that's it for now. Until next time, enjoy your week and keep warm!